Over 20,000 People Saved From Addiction
Learn About Our Programs:
- Safe, medically assisted detox
- Professional treatment team
- Comfortable, modern facility
- Affordable rates and financing
- We accept most insurance
Talk to a Specialist Now (818) 824-6839
Nova Vitae Treatment Center provides you and your loved ones the opportunity to heal, grow, and feel whole again. Most people come to us with tremendous fear, hopelessness, emotional pain, and trauma. Every one of our clients gets an opportunity to start a new life and reinvent themselves. You can have the same opportunity that has saved over 20,000 people from addiction.
Medication Assisted Detox
- 24/7 Treatment Staff: Provides medication support, safety, and client coverage.
- Psychiatrist Evaluation: Medical evaluation within 24 hours to prescribe appropriate detox medication.
- Medication Detox: Doctor-prescribed “comfort medication” keeping you safe through the detox and withdrawal period.
- Substances We Treat: Alcohol, Benzos, Cocaine, Heroin, Opiates, Meth, Sedatives, Hallucinogens, Dissociatives, and others.
- Sub-acute Facility: Comfortable transition to clean living, free from hospitals.
- Social Model Detox: Residential “medically assisted” detox with staffed nurses, therapists, and counselors.
- Suboxone: Clinician administered taper medication keeping you comfortable during the medically-assisted detox process.
- Naltrexone: Optional medical intervention post-detoxification.
100% Proven Treatment Modalities
- Evidence-Based Treatment: Proven, data-driven treatment modalities.
- Detoxification (PHP): 24/7 staff supervision to monitor vitals and administer medications for comfort during detox.
- Residential Intensive Treatment (RTC): Sub-acute facility providing intensive treatment for alcoholism, severe addiction, and co-occuring psychiatric disorders.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Encourages clients to examine and improve thought and behavior patterns.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): Emotional well-being, distress tolerance, mindfulness, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- REBT Behavior Therapy: Replace destructive thoughts or beliefs with healthier, adaptive thoughts. Incites goal achievement and emotional well-being.
- EMDR Trauma Treatment: Treats PTSD and trauma with dual stimulation exercises to promote emotional stability and symptom reduction.
- Holistic Treatment: Addressing multiple levels of self-health: Body, Mind, Emotion, Spirit
- Seeking Safety (Trauma Program): Helps clients attain safety in thought, behavior, emotion, and relationships to counteract loss of ideals.
- Dual Diagnosis: Simultaneously treating addiction and co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- 12-Step Model: Introduction to 12-step model of recovery, AA/NA meetings, and access to fellowship.
- Relapse Prevention: Identifying triggers and warning signs to prevent relapse.
- Life Skills Training: Instilling the skills for long-term success, including goal setting and vocational support.
- Coping Skills Training: Clients develop the adaptive skills necessary to respond to any situation without self-destructing.
- Family Therapy: Proven model for improving family dynamics, domestic stability, healthy detachment, and wholeness.
- Gender Specific Treatment: Gender sensitive therapies targeted for personal empowerment and identity validation
- LGBTQ Friendly: All are welcome regardless of sexuality and gender identification.
- After-Care and Alumni: Join with alumni to aid in each other’s recovery process.
- Outcome Measurement: Client progress accountability through measured success and efficacy.
Holistic and Alternative Healing Activities
- Yoga: Physical and cognitive stimulation.
- Fitness Center: Physical exertion, endorphin release.
- Staff Chef: Individualized meal program.
- Experiential Therapy (PPO’s): Indoor skydiving, rock climbing, and wolf therapy.
- Music/Art Therapy: Introducing alternative coping methods, helping client develop artistic skills.
- Meditation/Mindfulness Training: Staying present, stilling your mind, becoming more adaptable under stress.
Los Angeles Drug Rehab
Today, over 23.5 million Americans are addicted to substances including drugs and alcohol. These addictions affect their families, finances, and physical and mental health, but only 1 in 10 ever seeks out drug treatment or AA/NA. Drug addiction is a serious problem affecting overall quality of life for both the addict and their family and friends.
At Nova Vitae Treatment Center in Woodland Hills, California, we make it as easy as possible to get drug addiction treatment. We offer a range of substance abuse treatment programs, from detoxification to intensive residential psycho-therapeutic programs designed to address every aspect of addiction.
While overcoming a drug addiction or substance use disorder can seem overwhelming, especially if you’ve tried and failed before, we are here to help. With professional staff, licensed therapists, a welcoming environment, and the ability to customize our programs to address your specific needs, we have everything you need to begin building a better life. Our inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs are located at our Woodland Hills campus.
What is Drug Rehab?
Drug rehab is the full process of treatment for drug addiction, normally starting with detox and ending with aftercare and maintenance. A drug addiction problem is also referred to as a substance use disorder. The exact process may change dramatically depending on the rehab center you use, but at Nova Vitae, we follow a simple evidence-based program designed to offer patients the best care and support. Our goals are to end current drug use, treat physical and psychological problems interfering with personal health and the ability to stay sober, and improve your overall physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Treatment for drug addiction at Nova Vitae involves detox, counseling, behavioral therapy, group therapy, classes and lectures, food, and exercise. We maintain a compassionate and professional staff, and our therapists and psychologists are fully licensed.
What Are My Options For Help With Substance Abuse?
Drug rehab is carried out in either an inpatient or outpatient setting. Both have pros and cons, and both can be effective depending on the circumstances. Nova Vitae Treatment Center offers both inpatient and outpatient programs, all situated at our Woodland Hills campus.
Outpatient – Outpatient drug treatment means that you receive treatment while carrying on with life: staying in your home, going to work, and taking care of family or other responsibilities. This option reduces costs by cutting your contact with staff to the bare minimum, typically involving daily or weekly meetings and treatment sessions. While effective for some people, outpatient treatment requires more self-control and motivation, and is best suited to individuals who are moderately rather than heavily addicted.
Inpatient – Inpatient drug treatment is what most people think of when they think “Rehab.” Clients live at a rehab facility for periods of 28-90 days (sometimes shorter or longer) and undergo an immersive rehabilitation program designed to improve every aspect of their lives. This treatment includes therapy, counseling, learning, and exercise, plus support for family members who are experiencing problems as a result of the addiction. Inpatient treatment allows you to step away from the stress and responsibilities of everyday life and removes the temptation of readily available drugs, putting you in a safe environment to recover.
What Specialty Treatment Modalities Do We Provide?
Amidst our wide selection of proven treatment modalities, which include 12-step models, drug and alcohol counseling, clinical psychology, and various therapies designed for addiction treatment and dual diagnosis, we offer several specialized treatment modalities that expand the range of options that our clients have for treatment.
CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT is an common therapeutic model used to treat substance disorders, with a strong focus on treating underlying emotional and behavioral disorders. CBT works by modifying thought patterns and behaviors leading to both substance use and relapse, helping individuals work their way through problems rather than using substances to cope with them. This makes CBT an ideal treatment for those with co-occurring disorders or existing traumas who can doubly benefit from treating underlying problems.
DBT: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
DBT or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy used in addiction treatment and emphasizing the psycho-social aspects of substance abuse. With a focus on helping addicts cope with social and emotional issues contributing to and stemming from addiction, including triggers and negative thought patterns, DBT is suitable for persons who are recovering from addiction as well as for those with problems such as anxiety, depression, and trauma.