Treatment Options for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Your recovery is our number one priority. At Nova Vitae Treatment Center, we promote healing and balance. Our residential treatment programs are gender-specific and 12-step based. Our treatment facility is located in beautiful and sunny Los Angeles. We provide a safe and supportive place for clients to recover and begin their journey toward sobriety.
Comfortable Medical Detox
- Staff Available 24/7: Provides medication support, client coverage, and safety.
- Psychiatrist Evaluation: Medical evaluation within 24 hours to prescribe appropriate detox medication.
- Detox Medication: Doctor-prescribed “comfort medication” that keeps you safe through the detox and withdrawal period.
- Substances We Treat: Alcohol, Heroin, Opiates, Meth, Cocaine, Benzos, Hallucinogens, Sedatives, Dissociatives, and others.
- Addiction Treatment Facility: Comfortable transition to clean living, free from hospitals.
- Social Model Detox: Residential medically assisted detoxification with staffed nurses and therapuetic involvement.
- Suboxone: Clinician-administered medication keeping you comfortable during the medically-assisted detox process.
- Naltrexone: Optional medical intervention post-detoxification.
100% Proven Treatment Modalities
- Evidence-Based Treatment: Zero theory. 100% proven, data-driven treatment modalities.
- Detoxification (PHP): Clinical staff to administer medications and monitor vitals for total comfort during detox 24/7.
- Residential Intensive Treatment (RTC): Sub-acute facility providing intensive treatment for severe addiction, alcoholism, and co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT): Encourages clients to examine and improve thought and behavior patterns
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): Includes emotional well-being, distress tolerance, mindfulness, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- REBT Behavior Therapy: Replace destructive thoughts and beliefs with healthier, adaptive thoughts. Inspires goal achievement and emotional well-being.
- EMDR Trauma Treatment: Treats trauma and PTSD with dual stimulation exercises to promote symptom reduction and emotional stability.
- Holistic Treatment: Addresses multiple levels of health: Body, Mind, Emotion, Spirit
- Seeking Safety (Trauma Program) Helps clients attain safety in emotion, thought, behavior, and relationships to counteract loss of ideals.
- Dual Diagnosis: Simultaneously treating addiction and co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- 12 Step Model: Introduction to 12 step model of recovery, AA/NA meetings, and access to fellowship.
- Relapse Prevention: Identifying triggers and warning signs to prevent relapse.
- Life Skills Training: Instilling the tools for long-term success, with goal setting and vocational support.
- Coping Skills Training: Clients develop the adaptive skills necessary to respond to any situation without self-destructing.
- Family Therapy: Proven model for improving family dynamics, domestic stability, healthy detachment, and wholeness.
- Gender Specific Treatment: Gender sensitive therapies targeted for identity validation and personal empowerment.
- LGBTQ Friendly: All are welcome regardless of sexuality and gender identification.
- After-Care and Alumni: Network with alumni for companionship and accountability.
- Outcome Measurement: Client progress accountability through efficacy and measured success.
Healing and Alternative Treatment Activities
- Yoga: Invigorating physical and cognitive stimulation
- Fitness Center: Strengthening of the body, endorphin release.
- Staff Chef: Individualized meal program.
- Experiential Therapy (PPO’s): Rock climbing, indoor skydiving, and wolf therapy.
- Music and Art Therapy: Introducing alternative coping methods, helping client develop artistic skills.
- Meditation and Mindfulness Training: Staying present, quieting your mind, becoming more adaptable under stress.